Our goal is to improve people’s lives by solving their skin care problems. Being one of the most renowned brands in professional cosmetics, we have been developing meaningful skincare products and treatments for healthy, beautiful skin for over 60 years. Dr. med. Christine Schrammek Kosmetik is a German based family business, active in more than 70 countries. Still, we have always remained the personal, innovative brand that focuses on our customers, our partners and our team. We have grown strongly in the last decade and are now establishing our very own US subsidiary to further grow in the United States.
To build up and lead our operations in the US we are looking for an
Being one of our first team members in the US, you have the incredible opportunity to actively shape and create a success story from the very beginning. Your positive and entrepreneurial mindset does make the change. You enjoy digital, fast paced environments and will be responsible for actively managing the whole B2B and B2C E-Commerce operations of Dr. med. Schrammek in the US. You will deal with daily operations such as overseeing orders, payments, customer inquiries and fulfillment operations. Additionally, you will be responsible for professionally maintaining the contents on all our websites. Finally, working with and managing our partners in marketing, fulfillment and training is a core part of your role. Your own ideas and judgements are always appreciated and customer centricity is a vital part of your DNA. You will directly benefit from the business success you create and have a huge financial participation.
- Oversee and proactively manage daily operations in B2B and B2C E-Commerce (orders, payments, refunds, stocks)
- Maintain and update the digital contents and products on all existing US websites and marketplace channels (Amazon, Walmart, etc.)
- Implement marketing and sales offers (Black Friday, Holiday Sale) and successfully introduce new product launches to existing customers
- Deal with and coordinate our external partners in fulfillment, marketing and professional training
- Active support in building up and leading an US based core team to establish all necessary operations of our US subsidiary (general management)
- 2+ years work experience in a start-up or e-commerce environment
- Proactive, hands-on mode of operation
- Passion for cutting-edge service and customer centricity
- Diligent, intrinsic and results driven attitude
- Experience with WordPress / WooCommerce
- Marketplace experience with Amazon and Walmart is a plus
- High affinity for beauty or fashion related brands
- US citizenship / permanent work permit required
The role is based in Las Vegas, NV and full-time, but remote work quota is possible.
Your benefits & perks:
You will be one of the first team members of our rockstar team based in the US. Everything will carry your handwriting and you have the amazing opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment. You will be part of a trusted, successful international brand loved by many. The set-up and operations are always backed by headquarters and it’s our goal to give you all you need to thrive in your new role. Virtually no hierarchies, direct impact and a high variety of tasks are something to look forward to. The onboarding will take place in Las Vegas with the new team and a member of the owner’s family.
Additionally to the base salary, you will receive a significant bonus contribution related to company performance which gives you the opportunity to directly benefit from the success you create.
Our Las Vegas office is located conveniently and will offer you the latest technical equipment, direct access to the warehouse, free products for personal use, generous vacation allowance, team events and multiple benefits to stay healthy and fit.
See how our rockstar team in Germany is doing on Instagram @schrammek
Have we sparked your curiosity?
We should get to know each other! Please send us your CV, earliest entry date and salary expectations by e-mail to a.drusio (at) schrammek.de.
We are excited to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.