Our goal is to improve people’s lives by solving their skin care problems. Being one of the most renowned brands in professional cosmetics, we have been developing meaningful skincare products and treatments for healthy, beautiful skin for over 60 years. Dr. med. Christine Schrammek Kosmetik is a German based family business, active in more than 70 countries. Still, we have always remained the personal, innovative brand that focuses on our customers, our partners and our team. We have grown strongly in the last decade and are now establishing our very own US subsidiary to further grow in the United States.
To build up and lead our operations in the US we are looking for a
Being one of our first team members in the US, you have the incredible opportunity to actively shape and create a success story from the very beginning. Creative, high paced environments allow you to thrive. You will be responsible for leading and actively growing the brand of Dr. med. Schrammek Kosmetik in the US both online and offline. Campaigns directed towards B2B customers (salons, spas, clinics) as well as B2C campaigns are part of your daily business. You will be running all US social media channels (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook) as well as e-mail campaigns. As part of the local team you will decide on marketing activities for promotion, introduction and activation of products and treatments. You have the ability to create the necessary (digital) creatives yourself, run paid campaigns and report on relevant KPIs. Sales are just as important to you as an upscale branding is. You will directly benefit from the business success you create and have a huge financial participation.
- Actively running all marketing related activities directed towards B2B customers (salons, spas, clinics) such as lead campaigns, newsletters, introduction boxes, trade shows
- Actively running all marketing related activities directed towards B2C customers (e-commerce) such as sales promotions, product launches, e-mail newsletters, blogger events, paid campaigns on Google Ads, Instagram and TikTok
- Run and manage all US social media accounts including creation of content and managing engagement
- Deal with, support and coordinate our external partners in PR, marketing and professional training
- 2+ years work experience in a marketing related role in a start-up, digital or e-commerce environment
- Profound understanding of brands in beauty & fashion
- Proactive, hands-on mode of operation
- Ability to create premium visual and written creative content (Photoshop, Canva, Video Editing skills)
- Diligent, intrinsic and results driven attitude
- Experience with Google Ads, Instagram Ads or TikTok Ads is a plus
- US citizenship / permanent work permit required
The role is based in Las Vegas, NV and full-time, but remote work quota is possible.
Your benefits & perks:
You will be one of the first team members of our rockstar team based in the US. Everything will carry your handwriting and you have the amazing opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment. You will be part of a trusted, successful international brand loved by many. The set-up and operations are always backed by headquarters and it’s our goal to give you all you need to thrive in your new role. Virtually no hierarchies, direct impact and a high variety of tasks are something to look forward to. The onboarding will take place in Las Vegas with the new team and a member of the owner’s family.
Additionally to the base salary, you will receive a significant bonus contribution related to company performance which gives you the opportunity to directly benefit from the success you create.
Our Las Vegas office is located conveniently and will offer you the latest technical equipment, direct access to the warehouse, free products for personal use, generous vacation allowance, team events and multiple benefits to stay healthy and fit.
See how our rockstar team in Germany is doing on Instagram @schrammek
Have we sparked your curiosity?
We should get to know each other! Please send us your CV, earliest entry date and salary expectations by e-mail to a.drusio (at) schrammek.de.
We are excited to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.